Paraguay is ideally positioned to become the next global boom economy. Built upon an incredibly stable macro economy and conservative fiscal policies, Paraguay’s new Government and Business Leaders are in unison with regard to opening up the country's wealth of opportunities to foreign investors. Utilizing strong government incentives and structures developed to promote PPP’s, Direct Investments and Local Partnerships in a manner that will promote a sustainable, transparent economy that will benefit all Paraguayan's, foreign investors have opportunities rarely present in Emerging Markets.
However, for many there are also major concerns about investing in Paraguay and this conference has been designed to allow Paraguay's new leaders to tackle these issues head on. Accordingly, the conference will address, and attendees will be able to ask, questions on the following important issues:
For more information on the stability of the Paraguayan Economy and its Fiscal Policies, as well as additional information on available infrastructure projects, contact Stuart Williams at email@example.com
- Learn what today's leaders of Paraguay are doing to fight corruption, what laws are being implemented to counteract it, and what advice can be given to companies considering entering into Paraguay to avoid it
- The legal/regulatory processes by which major infrastructure projects can be developed
- How will the new government ensure that an expanding economy will benefit all Paraguayan citizens and not just a select few?
- Paraguay has never expropriated a foreign company but what provisions can a foreign company expect to see in agreements relating to business investments to protect against or mitigate this kind of risk?
- The laws relating to the (a) protection of proprietary technology used in projects; and (b) utilization of foreign nationals (e.g., US citizens) as employees vs. requirements for training and employing the local population
- The new government’s view on existing bilateral investment treaties which Paraguay has ratified, and international arbitration
- The protection of Intellectual Property Rights in Paraguay
- What Environmental Laws, Agreements and Treaties are in place and how are they enforced?
The conference is limited to 200 appropriate attendees and invitations have already been accepted by globally recognized corporations from the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is a unique opportunity to meet and network with visionaries that understand how Paraguay's historically stable economy and conservative fiscal policy can become the catalyst to fuel the kind of growth that international investors continually search for. Attendees at the event will be invited to participate in the reciprocal conference being held in Paraguay in September 2013, during which tours will be given of appropriate investment opportunities.
Register now at www.opportunitiesinparaguay.com
For Speaking, Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities please contact Stuart Williams at 304.699.0609, x101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.